3DX Support & FAQs
A. This depends on the screen timeout settings.
To change the screen timeout
1. In the main menu, select settings
2. Go to Display settings
3. Select Advanced to open more settings
4. Select Screen Timeout and change to the value that suits you.
Another settings to check in Screen Timeout setting in 3D maps app settings
To check that
1. In the main menu, select 3D Maps
2. Go to Menu settings (bottom left corner)
3. Select Settings
4. Make sure Screen Timeout setting is on When Using Battery
A. If your unit is stuck on Loading maps screen and isn't fixed by restarting the unit.
Then you car try to reset the device:
WARNING: This will delete all your data (waypoints, tracklogs, files etc.)
1. Turn on the device
2. Go to the settings menu
3. In the search bar, type 'reset'
4. Select 'reset options'
5. Select 'Erase all data (factory reset)'
6. Select 'Delete all Data'
A. If there is an update available for your device, then a notification should pop up in your notification bar as Wireless Update available.
There is a chance your push notification may not come through, so to avoid that make sure you check the criteria below:
1. Battery should be above 30%
2. Device should be connected to a stable internet connection
3. Keep the device on for 10-15 minutes
A. Steps are as follows:
1. Go to Settings from the main menu
2. Scroll all the way down to About Phone and select it
3. Go to Wireless Update
4. Press Check for Updates
A. Check the following before starting the update process:
1. Check the devices battery is above 40% or is connected to a stable power source.
2. Device is connected to stable internet connection.
Steps are as follows:
1. Click on Wireless Update Notification
2. Press Download
3. Press Install now on the popup message
4. Press Install now on Update screen
5. Read the warning popup and press OK
6. Once the process is done, a popup message will appear stating the Installing Complete.